Skip to main content

Get comfortable in a state of uncertainty

You're probably scared in that place.


Your physiology will sometimes put you in a state of fight or flight or freeze. Recognize it's hard to be in this state. You're triggered and you have to deal with it. Breathe. Take time out. Exercise. Soothe yourself. Come back into balance.

Next, discover the energy of the Self.



If you're feeling emotional and aren't clear, or are grasping for truth and certainty and creating more and more tension, that means there is a Part of you that is taking center stage. It's probably something from your past when things were hard.

Self energy, on the other hand, is all about compassion, creativity, courage, curiosity, clarity.  Have an inner conversation with yourself and bring forth the Self energy.

Finally, find faith.

Despite what has been, you can make it through. The best is yet to come. Nothing is insurmountable. Have faith in yourself. Have faith that life will work out. Don't lose the willingness to fight.


Find someone to share this journey with - a friend, a partner, someone who will hold space with you, see you, care for you, and encourage and inspire you to overcome the challenge of living in uncertainty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The others

I only change for those who let me But they're too quick to forget me Already out the door As I want to give them more I'm only as happy as I choose But everyone tries to make me They're always trying to please me Instead of telling me what's wrong Am I too sentimental?  I don't ask too much.  Do I sound too certain?  They worry I will get resentful.  All the things they ask of me When in the end, I let it be I've never been one for convincing But they all say I'm a charmer It's only because I run warmer Than what they knew before I don't fake my emotions I'm no manipulator And if you got to know me,  You'd see I'm not a taker I don't fight, I won't fight I just laugh and I cry And I try real hard To make it look I'm alive.  Maybe I hide too much They can never tell my bluff I'm not misunderstood The moment they get me They're not sure if they should. Hope by hope I drip away Fading colour on my lips One by one I lose ...

The angry woman

I am the angry woman I'm bleeding white-hot rage My fury of tears will drown you You should all feel afraid.  My tongue is poised for lashing My feet are here to crush My lungs are filled with fire I cannot stop the rush. My skin is scalding ashes  Of a burning, ember heart My words beat down like hail My screams are lightning darts. Watch me drink the poison And wait for you to die I am the angry woman But you all think I lie. 

You

You give me something no one else can give You make me brave So that I think We could make something out of this Life could be so beautiful But I shouldn't think like this And yet, I've never felt so seen So thoroughly understood You meet me where I stand And lead me to a higher ground Just by being you. Your gaze pierces through me You unearth me. I trust in every word you breathe Your heart has earned my fealty It's sometimes hard to breathe When you're there beside me Thrilling but also comforting I lean into you so effortlessly I never worry anymore If I'm choosing right Or thinking straight You're the best bet I could ever make I like you on the inside as much as out I like your heart, your mind, your actions too I understand your pain I know about your fears I see the broken parts that you try to hide I've never cared like this Not really on the inside I'm selfless now and unafraid Finally - I know how it feels to lov...